The small gasoline generator has large vibration during operation. It may be that the engine is faulty. It may also be that the generator is not connected to the engine or the generator itself is faulty. It can be analyzed and repaired as follows.
1. cause of issue
(1) Generator and engine are not in the same heart
(2) Generator rotor dynamic balance is not good
(3) Short circuit of generator excitation winding
(4) Generator bearing damage
(5) The engine is faulty
2. Small gasoline generator elimination method
(1) Check if the connection between the generator and the engine is good. If the docking is not good, it should be corrected.
Keep the generator and engine axis straight and concentric
(2) The dynamic balance of the rotor is not good, generally occurs after the rotor is rewinded, and the detachable rotor can be balanced.
(3) Use a multimeter to detect the DC resistance of each pole of the generator field winding, find the short circuit point, repair or more
(4) Check the bearing cover for overheating. If there is, remove the damaged bearing and replace the new bearing.
(5) Overhaul the engine of the gasoline generator set and use it after troubleshooting
If you want to know more information, you can click this link.